Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Controlling my husbands orgasims

Last year when Garry was first locked up in his chastity belt, i worried that the man i married needed to wear such a thing to be nice to me. So at first i was not that fussed whether had it on or not. However, i started to notice that i liked my husband more (or more specifically he was nicer to me) when he had it on rather than when he didn't. Eventually, it got to the stage where he wore it almost all the time and we found our marriage to be a happier place.

Garry liked to be controlled in this way, but sometimes i noticed that he would get highs and lows depending upon how often i let him out. we experimented with denying him orgasims at all and somehow this seems to have owrked out for the best. It appears that he does not get the frustrations associated with not being able to play with himself and we have now got to the point were after a year of practice he very rarely has an orgasm. The only times that this happens are the rare moments when i want him inside me - but to be honest, i prefer oral love making to intercourse so dont really miss him being inside me. Garry is a much more contented and happy man than ever before and often talks about not having those frustrating moments that he had in the past. He is much more loving and giving than ever before and our marriage has reached a new level of bliss. But the best part is that garry is so much more focused and he loves that fact. He works in sales and has said that his productivity has massively improved since not having orgasims. He is thankful to me each day for what i have helped him become.

Dont get me wrong here, there is a considerable effort on my part to keep it that way as i have to milk his prostate a few times a week .

No comments: