Tuesday, April 29, 2008

No Going Back

My husband (garry) and i have been married for 20 years and have 3 kids. Like most marriages the early years were happy, but as time past, the kids came along and i found myself shouldering more and more of the burden. Garry on the other hand seemed to spend more and more time away from the family, enjoying himself at the pub etc. When he was here he tended to be grumpy with me (never the kids) and i often felt cowed into making decisions that i did not want to make. To be perfectly honest i ended up feeling like little more than a servant of my husband and my self esteem was shot to bits.

We rowed continually about everything but i always ended up comprimising (never him) and eventually i considered something that i never thought would happen to me - divorce.

One day whilst i was surfing on the internet about "marriage" i came across a site about wife led marriages. Long story short, i said to Garry (in a joking fashion) that that's what we need and to my surprise he agreed.

Two years have paseed since that day and you cannot belive the difference we have in our lives. I am so happy and so is he and i cant recall the last time we argued. I think i now have the perfect marriage and would never go back to the way it was.

1 comment:

United.credit said...

My name is Mr. Susan William, I live in Hungary and today I am a happy woman and I have told myself that every creditor who saves my family from our poor situation i will testify to the world and university credit (United. Credit411@gmail.com) approved and cedited me the loan sum of 250.000. euro. united.credit411@gmail.com is the best loan company for reliable, trustworthy loan with 1% interest. do You need a loan today, they offer all kinds of loans, contact them today for urgent loan at united.credit411@gmail.com (UC credit) does not request collateral. I am a living testimony...............................................................